Subject: RE: Request for NOTAM - Temporary Restricted Areas for UAS Demonstration
From: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>, "Priit Rifk" <[email-masked]>, "Marko Liiva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 15:53:11 +0200

Dear James,

We confirm that the temporary restricted areas for the UAS demonstrations 
has been established, and the NOTAMs has been published.

Zone 1

A0656/25
(A0656/25 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/007/5920N02723E002 A)EETT 
B)2503040600 C)2503061800 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2578UAS ESTABLISHED DUE 
TO LOW-LEVEL UAS DEMONSTRATIONS WI 1KM RADIUS CENTRED ON 591946N 0272324E. 
PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5367 1607. 
F)SFC G)400FT AGL)

Zone 2

A0657/25
(A0657/25 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/AW/000/003/5925N02444E002 A)EETN 
B)2503060600 C)2503061800 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2515 ESTABLISHED DUE TO 
LOW-LEVEL UAS DEMONSTRATIONS WI: 592514.08N 0244410.82E - 592511.88N 
0244407.74E - 592512.60N 0244404.31E - 592515.04N 0244407.63E. PERMISSION 
FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5367 1607. F)SFC 
G)165FT AGL)

Thank you for your coordination, and feel free to reach out with any further 
questions.

Kind regards

Diana Krotova
SAR Senior Inspector

Air Traffic Services and Aerodromes Department

+372 58 07 06 01

www.transpordiamet.ee <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/>

Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn 11415

Estonian Transport Administration

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2025 3:24 PM
To: Diana Krotova <[email-masked]>
Subject: Request for NOTAM - Temporary Restricted Areas for UAS 
Demonstration

O On behalf of Baltic Ghost Wing Center of Excellence OU, I am requesting 
the establishment of temporary restricted airspace to support low-level 
unmanned aircraft system (UAS) demonstrations. These demonstrations will 
allow participating UAS operators to conduct controlled, low-altitude 
flights showcasing their capabilities in a safe and designated environment.

Baltic Ghost Wing is a premier unmanned systems proving ground and training 
center specializing in advanced UAS, USV, and UUV operations, with a focus 
on real-world operational environments and hybrid warfare scenarios. Located 
in Estonia, it serves as a hub for technology validation, pilot training, 
and tactical experimentation, supporting both defense and dual-use 
applications.

Additionally, we have been in discussions with the Tallinn city government 
and their Deputy Mayor regarding participation in this event, including 
potential speaking engagements and the opportunity to showcase these 
demonstrations as part of the city's commitment to technological innovation 
and urban air mobility.

Zone 1

*	Applicant: James Acuna, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , +372 5367 1607
*	Contact Number: +372 5367 1607
*	Coordinates: Centered at 59.329376, 27.389973, with a 1,000m radius
*	Altitude: Surface (SFC) to 120m AGL
*	Timeframe: 04 March 2025, 06:00 UTC – 06 March 2025, 18:00 UTC
*	Purpose: Low-level UAS demonstrations for participating operators to 
showcase capabilities

Zone 2

*	Applicant: James Acuna, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , +372 5367 1607
*	Contact Number: +372 5367 1607
*	Coordinates: Defined by 59.420579, 24.736338; 59.419865, 24.735343; 
59.420166, 24.734531; 59.420844, 24.735452
*	Altitude: Surface (SFC) to 50m AGL
*	Timeframe: 06 March 2025, 06:00 UTC – 06 March 2025, 18:00 UTC
*	Purpose: Low-level UAS demonstrations for participating operators to 
showcase capabilities

Baltic Ghost Wing Center of Excellence

4-11 Aia Tn

Tallinn, Estonia 10111

+37253671607

VAT No:  EE102812507

Registration No: 17086493

These operations will be strictly controlled to ensure compliance with 
airspace regulations and safety protocols. We appreciate your assistance in 
coordinating this request and are available to provide any additional 
information needed.

Please confirm receipt and advise on any further steps required for 
approval.

 <http://linkedin.com/> James Acuna

         Managing Director

t :: +1 703.624.4051

t2 : +372.5367.1607

e ::[email-masked]

www.balticghostwing.eu <http://www.balticghostwing.eu>

Johvi, Tallinn, Kivoli

Baltic Ghost Wing Center of Excellence

4 Aia Street

Tallinn, Estonia 10111

Confidentiality Note: This transmission may contain information which is 
privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney 
work product privileges. If you are not the addressee, note that any 
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is 
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy 
it and notify me immediately

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.